MERRY DAYS AND SNOWFLAKE: TWO NEW LAYOUTS


Hi friends!

I just wanted to stop in and share with you my new scrapbook layouts.


That photo of my favorite powdery pink wool sweater has been waiting for a long time and I love how I mixed it with the cutest Christmas collections Merry Days and Snowflake by Crate Paper.

I started the work by adding a mint cardstock, a piece of tracing paper from a box of my favorite sweets (it is here for lightness and airiness) and a beige-pink sheet of paper. Then I added decorations with a Christmas tree, a pine branch, a retro house, snowflakes and gift boxes. At the very end, to make the page more "festive", I glued a few sequins and a gold star on the Christmas tree. It was difficult to stop, some sequins had to be torn off, but I got what I intended - a light and atmospheric layout.



For the second page, I took my favorite photo with our fur baby, cat Musya. 
This photo is so soft and cozy for me, I definitely wanted to add stickers with a cup of cocoa, a knitted hat and pine branches here. I also really like this high contrast between the patterned black paper strips and the white cardstock. That black paper is not at all my style, so I am very happy that I did not get scared and used it for this layout.



If you would like to see more of my layouts, just click here. 

Thank you so much for visiting and have a creative day,

Marushka.


Комментарии