MY NEW SCRAPBOOK PAGE WITH MARIGOLD BY MAGGIE HOLMES


Hi friends!
I'm happy to share with you today my new scrapbook layout.
I wanted to see more black color on this page, but my supply of black dots has run out. So, I decided to add this paper clip and threads. Also I tried a lettering pen here and drew a few sewing-like strokes. It was pretty fun. Will try this pen again.




Playing with the following challenges:


(скрепка, стикеры, нитки, бумага)



Sharing another layouts with Marigold by Maggie Holmes below:

Thank you so much for visiting and have a creative day,
Marushka.

Комментарии

  1. Какая классная страничка! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Fabulous layout! Love how you used the paper clip and thread! Everything is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Супер! Спасибо от СКЕ!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Замечательная страничка! Спасибо от СКЕ)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий