MY FAILED SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

Hi friends!

I'm happy to share with you today my new scrapbook layout I created for Rochelle Spears Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge and Scrap With Stacy's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Both are really cool. I had so much fun creating this layout.







For the Tic Tac Toe Challenge you need to be inspired by this board and use three items in a row - vertical, diagonal or horizontal. I used a tag, enamel dots and one photo.


And, here is the August 2021 Sketch. Looks fun and easy.



Paper - Pebbles, Crate Paper
Chipboard stickers - Crate Paper 
Dots - Simple Stories

Thank you so much for visiting and have a creative day,

Marushka.

P.S. A few months later, I'm not happy with my layout. I would like to change the photo, remove or replace the butterfly, etc. I decided to save this post because my readers should know that mistakes are a normal part of our lives. We should not fear or hide them. Let's just recognize and correct them.


Комментарии