MY FREE PATCHWORK POUCH TUTORIAL ON QUILTMANIA BLOG

Hi friends!

Today I have such great news.
 I'm sooo exciting to be on Quiltmania blog with my free patchwork pouch tutorial.




I love animals and can't resist seeing fabrics with funny prints, like those owls on mustard. I had just a few scraps of that lovely fabric, so I decided to make a quilted pouch for storing some handicrafts.
I prefer bright juicy colors and this time I combined yellow and blue. 
By the way, I also noticed that quilted pouches look much better if use metal, but not plastic zippers. 




To make the pouch more original, at the end I quilted it not with a sewing machine, but by hand.
To make a neat zigzag stitch, I used such trick. I set my sewing machine to "4" stitch length and started the stitching, using ordinary sewing threads. Then I removed the threads, using a seam ripper and drew zigzag along the remaining traces of the needle, using an erasable marker. 



Get the full how-to in French and English.
Hope, you will like it. 
You can find more free sewing tutorials here. 

Many thanks for visiting,

Marushka.


Комментарии

Отправить комментарий