GUEST DESIGNING FOR SKETCHES IN THYME

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi friends!

I'm so so delighted to be a guest designer for Sketches in Thyme this month. I created a layout using the Goldenrod collection by 1 Canoe 2. Definitely it's my new favourite scrapbooking brand. I was super thrilled when I found this collection in local store.





As usual, I didn't have the full collection (only a few sheets of paper, die-cuts and wood veneers). 
It was not enough for me, but I'm really happy with the result. I've added hand stitching, threads, dots, sequins and buttons (such small things make the page complete).
This was the first time I embroidered paper, by the way. And... I loved it. 
Also it wat the first time I created a page using two photos. Wow. I wanted to try it for a long time, but it seemed too difficult to me. Hopefully I will be doing pages with two photos more often.





Paper, die cuts, wood veneers - 1 Canoe 2
Dots - Simple Stories

If you would like to see another layout with Goldenrod, just click here.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a creative day,
Marushka.

Комментарии