MASCULINE LAYOUT WITH STORYTELLER BY VICKI BOUTIN


Hi friends! 
Today I get to share with you another layout I created using a photo of my boyfriend. So happy I finally made a page with this pic. I looove it. Now on my desk a thick stack of photos that I would like to scrap. Every day it gets smaller and this is awesome. I've missed scrapbooking so so much for the last 5 years. 




Playing with 


Paper, die cuts - Vicki Boutin
Dots - Simple Stories

If you would like to see more of my layouts, just click here. 

By the way, here are my previous layouts with Storyteller in case you missed it:

Thank you so much for visiting and have a creative day,
Marushka.

Комментарии

  1. Look at that cool photo. Your page is gorgeous! I love all your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий